|MISSION FLOWER PIZZA BENTO BY AISHAH SINCLAIR|
Pizza Topping - Tandoori Chicken
· 500 gm Chicken fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
· 2 tbsp Plain yoghurt
· 2 tsp Fresh ginger, minced
· 2 tsp Fresh garlic, crushed
· 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
· 1 ½ tsp Ground cumin
· 1 ½ tsp Garam masala
· 3 tsp Paprika powder
· 1 tbsp Lemon juice (approx. half a lemon)
· Salt to taste
· ¼ Pineapple, sliced into small bite sized pieces
· A handful of Grated mozzarella cheese
· Tomato paste – enough to spread on the pizza base
· Quarter Zucchini, cut lengthwise into short strips
· Quarter Carrot, cut lengthwise into short strips
· A selection of fruits such as strawberries, tangerines and grapes
· Any dip of your choice to go with fruits and veggie sticks
· 3 Mission Wholemeal Pizza Crusts
To make Tandoori Chicken (extra can be stored in the freezer)
1. In a bowl, combine yoghurt, ginger, garlic, vegetable oil, cumin, garam masala, paprika, lemon
juice and salt. Mix well.
2. Add chicken fillets into the bowl and stir to ensure that chicken is covered with marinade.
3. Cover bowl and leave overnight in refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place marinated chicken on a rack and cook in oven for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven when cooked and let cool. Cut into cubes.
To make Flower Pizzas
1. Use a flower cookie cutter and press into Mission Wholemeal Pizza Crusts to create 3 flower shaped pizza base.
2. Grill pineapple and once lightly golden, set aside.
3. Spread tomato paste onto the flower-shaped pizza bases.
4. Top with grilled pineapple and Tandoori chicken cubes. Then, sprinkle some cheese on top.
5. Bake in oven at 180°C for 10 minutes until cheese melts.
To make Mission Flower Pizza Bento
1. Place a few pizzas into a bento box.
2. Arrange carrots and cucumbers together in a small container.
3. Arrange strawberries, tangerines and grapes into colourful silicone cups.
4. Be sure to include your child’s favourite dip.
Recipe by Aishah Sinclair
Images by Mission Foods