|MISSION TORNADO CHIPS BENTO BY SAZZY FALAK|
Mission Tornado Chips
· Mission Original Tortilla Chips
· Half an Avocado, cut into cubes and mashed
· A handful of Scallion, chopped finely
· A handful of grated Mozarella or cheddar cheese
· 3 small Tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
· A handful of Coriander, chopped finely
· 1 Onion, chopped finely
· 1 Bell pepper, cut into small pieces
· 1 clove of Garlic, chopped finely
· Juice of one lemon
· Salt to taste
1 small Egg, hard-boiled
1 mini Babybel cheese
Oranges and grapes
To make Mission Tornado Chips
1. In a heatproof dish, top Mission Original Tortilla Chips with avocado, scallion and sprinkle the cheese on top.
2. Bake in oven at 180°C for 5 minutes until cheese melts.
To make Salsa
1. Add all ingredients together with a dash of salt. Mix well.
2. Alternatively, add all ingredients into a food processor and blend well.
To assemble the Mission Tornado Chips Bento
1. Place Mission Tornado Chips into one side of the bento box.
2. Pour salsa into a little silicone cup to go with the chips.
3. To make it more interesting, place one hard-boiled egg (still warm) in an egg mold. Close the mold firmly, dip quickly into a bowl of cold water and leave for at least 10 minutes before removing the egg.
4. Style the bento with the egg, the mini Babybel cheese as well as a few pieces of tangerines and grapes into the Mission Tornado Chips Bento for a colourful and tasty lunch.
Recipe by Sazzy Falak
Images by Mission Foods